The Degree Inn
14XX and Autocoach
Hennock Track Plan
Friday, January 18, 2013
Let it snow ,Let it snow,Let it snow-NOT!
This gives me a dilemma- do I load the car and let the layout freeze for a day- or don't I?
The forecast is inconclusive for the roads between here and Guildford. I have already spoken to the exhibition organiser and he, as well as others in the area will keep me informed as to road conditions.
Hopefully the weather will improve and let us play trains tomorrow- if it doesn't then please accept my apologies as safety comes first.
Stop Press- Astolat Exhibition has been cancelled Tomorrow due to worsening weather conditions.