The W irons have been opened out slightly for a snug fit of the pinpoint axle bearings. I used those available from Finney and Smith in this instance. Once these have been inserted, the spring and axle box moulding is attached on the outside of the W iron. The whole assembly is then glued in place onto the chassis. This one is very easy as there are numerous points to add Mek and make sure it is in the right position.
The lower shot shows the brakegear in place-wrongly in this case as I didn't read the instructions before applying adhesive and letting set.
However-you wont be able to see it when its moving so it stays as it is.